About Andrey Fomenko
Andrey Fomenko has been the Chief Technology Officer of Titan Systems since December 2007.
He has Created two Security Video Management Software product lines and four software value-add products, which are delivered in both on-premise “Bring You Own Hardware” and modern “Bring You Own [Private] Cloud” formal delivery models. Selling these products via resellers and directly has been providing a bloodline of the company software revenues. He has built Product Development, QA and Support teams from the ground up as well as managing vendor selection and technology acquisition.
Andrey actively continues to build the company products portfolio through products development/delivery strategic planning and execution management to include early-stage technology identification/selection, research and prototyping.
Andrey also championed securing US Patent 10334004: ‘System and method for networked video capture, backup, and serving’.
He also has a deep concentration in Cloud-Native / Cloud-Agnostic software products, heterogeneous and distributed software systems, realtime video/audio processing, computer vision algorithms, embedded computing.
Andrey has a BS and MS, Applied Mathematics and Computer Science from Donetsk State Technical University, Ukraine
- Process: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Spiral, Waterfall.
- Process Support: Atlassian JIRA/Confluence, TargetProcess, Rally, Jenkins CI/CD.
- Platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack.
- Workload Orchestration: Kubernetes, OpenShift, CloudFoundry.
- Databases: PostgreSQL, TimeScaleDB, ClickHouse, MySQL, Oracle.
- OS: Linux, Windows, MacOS.
- Virtualization: VMWare, KVM, XEN.
- Version Control: Git, SVN, CVS, SourceSafe.